I’m not sure how this post will look once it is published. I’m trying this wordpress app which I have downloaded in my phone.So far it seems ok to use it. But once I have attached a picture inside the post, I was lost for a while. I didn’t know how to write underneath the picture (ni pun tiba-tiba boleh type secara tak sengaja! LOL)
So, what should I update? Can I count my blessings in this post? Let’s give it a try!
1. After 10 years of marriage, we manage to have our own kitchen by renovating and adding some cabinets by using our own money. It took us so many years to save up to avoid loans. That’s an achievement! Alhamdulillah!
Bersepah dapur! Lol. Structure renovation designed by me. Interior decoration by encik suami.
2. I’ve been teaching part-time in one of the tertiary institution somewhere nearby. The best part is that I can engage with more and more community with my students. Some of the places that we have gone was Institut Pediatrik and Malaysia Federation of Deaf.
3. Believe it or not, I have also appeared in Selamat Pagi Malaysia RTM1 and Borak Kopitiam TV3. It was my students’ effort to share about the events they have conducted. So, the credits should go to them. I hope one day it will help them a lot in dealing with people for their CSR program once they have started working. They worked so hard! KUDOS to my students!
4. I have lost more than 10kg. I remember weighing 68kg back in 2015 and it was a siren for me to do something before I hit 70kg. At first I didn’t mind. But a doctor (who was overweight too) told me to lose some weight as she assumed that it will affect my fertility. So I started to workout bit by bit.
5. My primary family still consists of 3 people but my secondary family has extended! I have more sister-in-laws, nephews and nieces. The feeling is like having more sisters and children of my own. The best thing is to being able to gather around and playing with the toddlers.
6. My son is now 10. He has learnt so many things. Some of the things that he has done in 2019 are:
OK there you go. I think that’s enough for now. I wish I could list more but my phone is starting to slow down.
Before I end, I’d like to write down some of my wish list:
I hope all my dreams will come true!